” I passed my driving test this morning after learning with DOAK! Great Instructor! “
— Jolene H. in Craigavon
” Just passed my test! Thank you so much Alan! Brilliant Driving Instructor, would recommend! “
— Christene J. in Lurgan
“Great instructor and a gentleman. Thanks Alan”
– Chris Mc C.
“5 Star. Instructor took me through step by step lessons and I passed my test, thank you!”
“Great lessons, Passed my test first time.”
– Chris Mc P
“5 Star. Exceptional Driving School. Thanks to Alan, passed first time. Would recommend.”
Alan Doak, founder of Doak Driver Training in 1985, has had many years experience of driver training. In addition to teaching driving skills to learner drivers, up to the driving test requirement, he also offers various driver-training courses, both personal and vocational, and is an examiner at advanced driving test level.
Experience: 25 Years + as a Driving Instructor
Recently he has been appointed the Driving Instructors Association Supervising Advanced Driving Examiner for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Alan has run advanced driving Courses at the local technical colleges, Defensive Driving Courses for both private and fleet drivers, and also operates an A.D.I. Training Course for those who wish to make driver training their career.
Doak Driver Training also give L.G.V. instruction (all classes), and Alan is himself qualified, with a full L.G.V C+E licence.
- Top Approved Driving Instructor
- The A.E.B. Diploma in Driving Instruction
- Cardington Grade A
- Motor School Association A.D.I. Tutor
- Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate
- Approved Defensive Driving Assessor
- Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Holder of Ro.S.P.A. Fleet Training Diploma
- Diamond Advanced Instructor (DIA)
- Driving Instructors Association Supervising Advanced (DIA)
- Driving Examiner for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Driving Standards Agency (DSA)